[antennaware] RP question

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] RP question
From: (Kenneth Earl Harker)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 14:31:25 -0500 (CDT)
   In NEC2, it seems that the presence of a GN card in the input file
will cause NEC not to compute output (RP) for theta > 90.0 regardless
of how the RP card is specified.  This is turning out to be very
annoying for my visualization project.

   Is this, in fact, a feature and not a bug?  I have a .nec file with the
following card in it:

GN  1   0   0    0  0.00E+00  0.00E+00  0.00E+00  0.00E+00 0.00E+00  0.00E+00

   Is there any way I can have NEC compute pattern, with the ground
factored in, and still get a full 360 degree pattern in both theta and
phi?  Or at least 360 degrees in one and 180 degrees in the other?

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"
University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign: KM5FA
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home Page
Austin, TX 78712-1188 USA