[antennaware] Hello?

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Hello?
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 21:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
I have been notifying a number of lists to which I subscribe of notes
added to my site, most of which involve modeling studies.  The silence on
this list has led me not to include it in the notice list.  however, if
there are members of the list interested and who are not already
subscribed to towerttalk, antennas, qrp-l, or gqrp-l, I shall add this
list to the notice distribution list.

I tend to keep my notices brief, and let the info at the site do the work
so as not to use up bandwidth.  Last week, I added a note on some of the
uncertainties involved in establishing trends out of NEC-2 results by
showing some divergent results emerging from 2 different implementations
of NEC-2 (with a NEC-4 comparison as a baseline).  Today, I added some
notes, with a supplement this evening, on 1/2 wl vertical dipoles over
various soils with and without a standard ground plane (32 radials in the
models used so far).

If such notes are of interest to subscribers of this list, I shall include
it in future notices.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/antennaware-faq.html
Submissions:              antennaware@contesting.com