[antennaware] Something old, something new

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Something old, something new
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 07:20:23 -0500 (EST)
This note will let all know that the utk.edu UNIX system is back on line.
It seems to have preserved all 350 messages that arrived while it was
down.

Added to the site is an old presentation I once made on the utility and
interrelationship of the standard voltage/current/impedance equations for
lossless transmission lines.  For many purposes, we do not need the loss
factors included, and often, we do not have them at hand.  (N6BV's TLA
will handle those chores.)  However, gathering together in one place much
(but not all, and likely not most) of the equations needed to handle most
quantitites down a transmission line seemed useful at the time--and may
still be useful to some.  It is located in the transmission line/matching
part of the index (last group) as the second entry (11-25-98).

Which is also a way of saying that my site is again accessible.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/antennaware-faq.html
Submissions:              antennaware@contesting.com