[antennaware] Minninec & Nec2 differences

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Minninec & Nec2 differences
From: Patrick.Wintheiser@PSS.Boeing.com (Wintheiser, Patrick)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:22:26 -0800
 I'm curious about the differences in reports from Minninec and Nec2.  Using AO
and NW form K6STI,  AO reports peak gain for azimuth and elevation. Plots also
show current on the wires.
 NW does not give max gain by elevation or azimuth, only gain at the azimuth
and elevation from input parms.  Plots also don't show wire current.
  Are these differences inherant in Minninec/Nec2 or due to the products I'm
using.  In other words,  does native NEC2 have a proviso for reporting max gain
by elevation/azimuth or does one just have to guess ??
  Thanks  -  Pat W0OPW

  New phone:  425-957-5137
          MS:       7M-AR

--