[antennaware] 160M antenna!

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] 160M antenna!
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 07:32:15 -0500
Inverted Ls work very well on 160.  You could do one or if you want some
gain phase two of them.  Both in phase and both out of phase 180 degrees.

The use of shortened raised radials is also becoming popular since Dick
Weber's K5IU article in Communications Quarterly.  I have a file on my web
site of my 160m antenna with raised shortened radials.  It an AO file but
you can translate it to be an inverted L easily, and run your own models.

www.arraysolutions.com  and take the tour of the WX0B  QTH

OH yea take a look at the satisfied customer list.  There is guy phasing two
inverted Ls on 160 in there.  He uses the StackMatch for verticals to do the
job of BIP and BOP.

73     Jay, WX0B