R: [antennaware] some questions.....

To: <>
Subject: R: [antennaware] some questions.....
From: Maurizio Panicara" < (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 00:09:04 +0200

in which direction would you like to have the gain ? To Asia with 2 antennas
beaming Asia ? Yes, of course, if this is the question...

If I understand correctly this last question, this is quite a different one
than your original question about 2 distinct beams antennas heading 2
distinct directions.

>Hi all!
>Is it possible to "phase"/"stack" two 80m beams together.......not above
>but phase them like verticals.......20m spacing between them and
have them into
>diffrent directions? (It dosent haveto be 80m beams, just an
>73 // Mike (SM3WMV)

Isn't it that you meant if it's possible from fixed beams heading different
directions to have gain in a third different direction ?
May be if you give a real situation or a practical example it's better to
understand and to answer you in what you ask for.

Mauri I4JMY