[antennaware] 20M Vertical.

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] 20M Vertical.
From: (ROBERT)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:53:18 +0100
Hi all,
Over the weekend I had this brainwave. I decided to put a 16.5 ft pole into
the redundant rotator on my mast, insulate it from the mast where necessary
and feed it against the mast itself. These ideas come to me after a few
beers, a barbecue, and the unusual 33degree heat we've had here on the sth
coast. Needless to say it looked good, seemed a bit lively on receive, even
loaded up reasonably well, but I'm getting RF in the shack. Something must
be wrong with my amateur thought processes, so I throw myself at the feet
of the wise ones amongst you and look forward to enlightenment
TIA Robert ( G0URR )  Rtty an Obsession.