[antennaware] Re: [Antennas] VHF/UHF Rhombic antennas

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] Re: [Antennas] VHF/UHF Rhombic antennas
From: (pmarkham)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:54:01 -0400
Date sent:              Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:17:04 -0500
From:                   Dayton Johnson <>

I remember watching some white haired ol' weasel who, with a dual rhomboid
antenna, kicked butt in the 1296 MHz antenna gain competition at the 1996 CSVHF
Society gathering in Bloomington, Mn. You might take a gander at:

to see the competition in the 1296 MHz catagory.

I am happy that this subject came up and many thanks to W0OZI and W4RNL for
that piece of their lives that made me a believer.