[antennaware] Movin' on

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] Movin' on
From: (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
Cat is out of the bag.  With retirement, I shall be moving my site.
Actually, I already have, but have not tested every item in the
collection.  The new URL will be easier to remember:
It is a .com because I am not an .org, edu, and certainly not a .gov.
But the data will remain accessible, except that you will pass through a
main page on the way to the index page--called "Tales and Technicals" on
the main page.  You can likely by pass the main page if you want to type
but that is almost as long as the old URL.

I shall keep the old site until about Dec. 1.  If I can, I shall update
the 2 in parallel until closure.  But the new site will take priority if
time presses.

I hope the move does not inconvenience anyone too much, replacing the link
URL data on various pages.  But like all renters, one wants a home of
one's own someday.

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    Tel: (423) 938-6335
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||      e-mail: