[antennaware] Site updates related to LPDA models

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Site updates related to LPDA models
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 07:36:51 -0400 (EDT)
I have updated the item on LPCAD LPDA Designs and NEC Models by adding a
further note at the end.  In addition, I have recently added 2 other LPDA
items to the modeling section of the index:  one on special cuations
needed when modeling LPDAs with NEC-2, the other analyzing "11.5" models
of LPDAs to establish some modeling curves for variations in Tau,
variations in Sigma, and expectations from short-boom LPDAs.  In the last
study, all models are fresh designs for the 7-15 MHz frequency region to
avoid any distractions from currently sold or published designs for the
upper HF region and their accompanying reports and claims.  I hope the
data is useful to someone.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    Tel: (423) 938-6335
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /     http://www.cebik.com
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||      e-mail: cebik@utk.edu

--