[antennaware] AO/NEC Wires .ant file sites?

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] AO/NEC Wires .ant file sites?
From: (George Fremin III)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:11:01 -0700 (PDT) writes:
> I am looking for web sites that have AO or NEC Wires style .ant files. Any
> urls
> to such sites would be appreciated.

I have some files on my web page:

Look for the link to the yo files.

> Has there been serious talk and action about establishing a central ftp site
> and mirror for the collection and dispersal of antenna files for the various
> antenna analysis programs? It occurred to me that such a site could save a
> heap
> of time for those wishing to play with established designs or use an
> established design as a base design for something new or improved to meet
> specific requirements.

I would be more than happy to have those files on my site.

Just send them to me with some short discription of
what the antenna is.

George Fremin III          "I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X
Johnson City, TX             It's cuttin' through the air.... "
K5TR (ex.WB5VZL)
830/868-2510                      -- "Heard it on the X"                               -- ZZ Top