[antennaware] New to List

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] New to List
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:24:24 -0500
Vince

The list is working; it does not have lots of activity, but at least it
doesn't
have the "noise" level of TowerTalk!

I have an ongoing question to all subscribers -- I am trying to get at least
an intuitive feel for modeling over real ground (Summerfield-Norton) using
EZNEC (NEC-2), specifically, with antennas connected to ground.  With my
K9AY Loop
work, I found that there was an optimum segmentation to match the model to
observed
behavior -- around 128 segments per wavelength.  About half this number
seems to
work OK for Beverages and other non-loop antennas.

Anyone else have a different technique?

73, Gary
K9AY

> Hello,
> This is a check to see if I'm properly enrolled on this list. I've seen no
activity for several days and wonder if there is a problem.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/antennaware
Submissions:              antennaware@contesting.com