[antennaware] Re:W9INN ants

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] Re:W9INN ants
From: (
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:53:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/01 8:59:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

> Does anyone have experience with the w9INN shortened dipoles? If so, I
>  would appreciate hearing your comments, negative as well as positive.

    I've installed a bunch of them over the years and IMO they are the best
wire antenna for the least amount of money. Workmanship and materials are
good. I recommend them.

    Actually this is a quiery for TowerTalk - the tower and HF antenna
reflector. The Antennaware reflector is for discussions of antenna software.
Let me know if you need subscribe info.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech