[Antennaware] Modeling a composite antenna

To: <>
Subject: [Antennaware] Modeling a composite antenna
From: (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:06:10 -0400
Modeling a TH7 will be difficult in any event, due to the need for
exact component specifications in the traps. It would be better to use
an existing model for a non trapped beam of the same number of
elements along with the curtain, a variant of the antenna for each
band. Getting the curtain right will be the issue.

Any of the NEC-2 based programs should do nicely.

See for W4RNL's excellent discussion of
NEC possibilities.

73, Guy.