[Antennaware] coax monopoles and more

To: <>
Subject: [Antennaware] coax monopoles and more
From: Wolfgang K. Meister" < (Wolfgang K. Meister)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:40:26 +0200
Hi all,

1.) I did some test with coax monopole antennas (half bazooka) and they
did quite well. See more at and go to 'station'. At
the bottom of the page you will find more.

2.) did some tests with NVIS antennas.

- used only 5 Watts and did have the impression - I hear many, but
could not be heard by many. I do my comparison with above coax
monopoles. I did have quite good result with those verticals.

- so my question: do i loose power (energy) because most of the
radiotion is gooing steep up and not flat, as with verticals ?

Wolfgang  OE1MWW
please reply direct only to