[Antennaware] Please Help. OT.

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Please Help. OT.
From: alex@mail.sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:30:03 -0400
Reminiscent of the dark old days when I was a young & poor Radioamateur, and
whenever a find myself with some extra cash in  the pocket, I buy some
second hand equipment and sent it back to my Old Country, the YO Land, in
the hope I'll bring a smile on the face of a child.

With this in mind, I have recently bought an,  TR7800 and a TR7950,
unfortunately without the user manuals.

I have searched the net for them but to no avail ... If you have one you can
share a copy with me, I will greatly appreciate it. Perhaps a PDF file or
something like it.

Lets make a kid smile :)

Thanking you In advance, Alex.
alex@sandlabs.com