[Antennaware] Telrex 40 mtr beam

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Telrex 40 mtr beam
From: wa2izl@linkny.com (Cal Jeanroy)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:14:12 -0400
Howdy....  years ago I had a set of the 6 el Monarch Yagis for 20, 15 & =
10 and also had the full size 3 element 40 meter array.  In one of my =
more stupendous weak moments, I sold the whole system to  a friend of =
mine.  Does anyone have a manual of this antenna of which I could get a =
copy.  I would like to build another one.  Any info or help would be =
greatly appreciated!

73's   Cal  WA2IZL   wa2izl@linkny.com   =20

multipart/alternative
  text/html