[Antennaware] Antenna Support

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Antenna Support
From: knoxr@erim-int.com (Richard L. Knox)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:01:37 -0400
I am not a regular member of this forum, so please forgive me if this is
an imappropriate question to the members of this group.

I am trying to erect a large horizontal loop antenna in a field next to
my house.  Unfortunately there are no suitable trees to help support
such.     Can anyone suggest to me a good source for some kind of tall
poles that I could use and guy up to hold up the four corners?  I've
seen the fiberglass types in the ads, but they seem quite expensive.
Has anyone come across a cheaper yet effective alternative?

The name here is Dick Knox and the Call Sign is KD4BRL.    My e-mail
address is Richard.Knox@Veridian.com

Thank You in advance and 73!      Dick