Re: [Antennaware] K9AY Loop modeling in NEC-2

To: "K9AY" <>,"Guy Olinger, K2AV" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] K9AY Loop modeling in NEC-2
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:57:59 -0500
At 09:34 AM 11/14/03 -0600, K9AY wrote:

Thanks for the nice compliment, Guy

I'll try to flesh out these notes with some plots and put them in the
TECH NOTES section of in a week or two.

Gary, K9AY

> Wow. This belongs in a book and on a web page somewhere. Great post.

I also found it very useful. It does make me wonder, though ... W7EL proposes a model that he thinks works (the counterpoise idea), but is apparently much further off observed behavior then one that violates a long-observed rule in NEC-2. Wish Roy or LB would chime in on this discussion.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current?

Antennaware mailing list