[Antennaware] None

To: "antennaware" <>
Subject: [Antennaware] None
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:45:45 +0100
Hi all,

I'm in search of an antenna modeling software that runs under a recent windows
platform, i.e. XP.
What I miss in applications of that kind I know is an automatic antenna
optimization feature, where gain, F/B and feed point impedance can be weighted,
exactly like it happens with K6STI AO and YO.
I find such an iteration quite useful, if not fundamental, expecially with
complex antennas and arrays, at least as a starting point.
But apparently I couldn't find yet anything like this.
Does it exist a NEC or Mininec based application for win98/XP with automatic
optimization ?

Mauri, I4JMY

Antennaware mailing list