Re: [Antennaware] search of an antenna modeling

To: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] search of an antenna modeling
From: "Wolfgang K. Meister" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:54:23 +0100
Hello Mauri,

did you check

4nec2  Version 5.3.5
go on this page down until you find 4nec2  Version 5.3.5

both are freeware, a little bit of trial by error is required for both
to find what you want ;-) but they are for free!

73s de Wolfgang, OE1MWW, you wrote:> Hi all,> I'm in search of an antenna modeling> software that runs under a recent windows platform, i.e.> XP.> What I miss in applications of that kind> I know is an automatic antenna optimization feature,> where gain, F/B and feed point impedance can be> weighted, exactly like it happens with K6STI AO and YO.> I find such an iteration quite useful, if> not fundamental, expecially with complex antennas and> arrays, at least as a starting point.> But apparently I couldn't find yet anything like this.> Does it exist a NEC or Mininec based> application for win98/XP with automatic optimization ?> Thanks,> Mauri, I4JMY