[Antennaware] Designing L-Networks for antenna matching

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Designing L-Networks for antenna matching
From: David Gould <david.gould@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:09:03 +0000
I am modelling vertical antennas for the low bands using EZNEC (windows)
I then use a very old DOS program for designing L-Networks for matching, that does take complex impedances into account.

I would like to find the set of equations for L-network design for matching complex impedances one side to resistive the other. Does anyone know a source? I could then build them into a spreadsheet. (I have searched the web and can only find formulae for resistive input and output)

Secondly, Does anyone know of a WINDOWS program that does the calculations?

73,
Dave G3UEG