Re: [Antennaware] Modelling transmission lines.

To: "K4SB" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Modelling transmission lines.
From: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:52:26 -0500
I *was* referring to the transmission line feature in EZNEC, not a
literal modeling of the transmission line wires. [Thank you Ulrich,
long time no hear]

For modeling linear loading, or placing wire to deal with induced
longitudinal currents along balanced transmission lines, NEC caveats

>From the postings I see around, some number of EZNEC owners are using
the NEC-4 engine, apparently plunking money on the table to run that

73, Guy.