Re: [Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software

To: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:03:31 -0500
You might want to take a look at the optimizer capabilities of 4NEC2; it's
freeware, and provides a very powerful and useful Windows front-end for NEC-2.
MultiNEC also provides some excellent capabilities for running multiple cases
of many variables at once, though no optimization, per se.

73, Pete N4ZR

73, Pete N4ZR At 04:24 PM 12/20/2005, Guy Olinger, K2AV wrote:
>Hi, Ian,
>A license is not necessarily transferable. The versions I have of
>Brian's stuff are not transferable. They are the commercial (pro)
>versions, licensed I might add at commercial prices.
>The reason why Brian has ceased to deal with ham operators is because
>of copyright violations.
>In particular, hams making copies and giving them to other hams. I've
>seen copies put up in download areas of web sites. In the past I was
>asked to make a copy, and the other person became angry because I
>I have found Brian's stuff to be very useful. It really is too bad,
>but can't say I blame Brian, given what's happened to him.

Antennaware mailing list