Re: [Antennaware] EZNEC modelling

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] EZNEC modelling
From: 4nec2@gmx.net
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:50:29 +0100
hello David,

without saying something about the excellent EZNEC software, you could also try
what result you get using the Network Matching form (F10 key), included in the
4nec2 software. With this you can select between different kinds of matching
networks with user specified Q values. When calculating Nec output, the
selected network is automatically converted to a two-port network which will
represent the specified (lossy) network and see how it affects performance.
You can also (slightly) modify the suggested network component values to see
how these changes affect matching/efficiency. When loading your *.ez file into
4nec2 it's automatically converted to default Nec format.

- or -

you could send me your eznec file. I'd like to see what results I get using
4nec2 and how they agree (or not) whith the results you got.

Arie.
--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)