Re: [Antennaware] Antennaware Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Antennaware Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4
From: "Howard W3CQH" <hgorden@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:01:15 -0500
Thanks Jim - but the unit I am looking for has 2 tapes in it and each tape
can run out to beyond 80 meters each.  It is black in color and measures
approximately 1 foot long by 1 inch wide by 6 inches high & has a chart
attached to indicate actual length of tape vs frequency. the tapes when
extended from the unit are approximately 1/2 inch wide and made from
whatever they make steel measuring tapes from and flexible.
73' Howard
<snip>

2. Re: LQQking for source (Jim Miller)
Message: 2