[Antennaware] Cushcraft Boomer questions

To: <>
Subject: [Antennaware] Cushcraft Boomer questions
From: Roger NØVR <>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:41:07 -0600
I have been looking for modification data on the Cushcraft 4218xl. I see
modified 4218xl's mentioned on some websites. What modifications are out
there on this antenna? Are there other sites with specific data on this

I also have a Cushcraft 3219, and if there is mod data available for that as
well, I would appreciate some guidance.

All I have been able to gather is that the trigonal reflector elements were
removed by some, but I haven't seen any articles or documentation on this.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Roger, N0VR

Antennaware mailing list