Re: [Antennaware] Phased Verticals

To: Brad Smith <decaturbrad@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Phased Verticals
From: Tom Fletcher <tfletcher@gerberelec.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:00:18 -0400
Do you folks ever look for older style antenna wire? We have a bunch to
get rid if you know of anyone that needs it. Just email me.

Regards,
Tom

Tom Fletcher
Director of Sales and Marketing
Gerber Electronics
128 Carnegie Row
Norwood, MA 02062-5010
Office: (781) 769-6000 x 202
FAX: (781) 762-8931
tfletcher@gerberelec.com <mailto:tfletcher@gerberelec.com>
www.gerberelec.com <http://www.gerberelec.com/>

*/Gerber Electronics/*

*/_OUR GREATEST COMPONENT IS YOUR SATISFACTION_/*