Re: [Antennaware] [Manual_Exchange] Re: Antenna Article

To: <Manual_Exchange@yahoogroups.com>, <antennaware@contesting.com>,"Murray Leshner" <murrayatuptowngallery@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] [Manual_Exchange] Re: Antenna Article
From: "Howard W3CQH" <hsgorden@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:53:37 -0400
Hi Murray - yep I have seen the noted web page, but it does not offer the
information I am looking for.  N1IR - had some discussions in the past
regarding his patentable antenna systems & then apparently pulled the reference
to all of the web pages, although he did publish the article in one of the mags.
I am just looking to make one for myself and not to sell them - go figure.
73's