[Antennaware] W4RNL SK

To: <>
Subject: [Antennaware] W4RNL SK
From: "Guy Olinger, K2AV" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:09:37 -0400
We have lost a standard.  From the email today...

This is the saddest announcement we have had to make:

It was discovered this morning that LB Cebik, W4RNL
had passed away.

He was a friend to us all and will leave behind
a great void. His beloved wife, Jean passed several
years before and he missed her greatly.

He was my friend and associate for 10+ years and I
shall always remember him for his warmth and kindness.

A tribute to this "kind and gentle giant" shall
appear in my column in the next issue of antenneX.

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine

Antennaware mailing list