[Antennaware] manual for a KLM 80M3 or KLM 80M2.

To: "Antennaware list" <>
Subject: [Antennaware] manual for a KLM 80M3 or KLM 80M2.
From: "N3DOK" <>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:58:40 -0400
Attention Larry N7DD,

I found this info about KLM.

KLM antennas out of business: KLM Antennas of Monroe, Washington, reportedly
closed its doors as of October 31,1991. Industry sources say that Bruce Scott
will continue to sell parts--at least for the time being--by e-mail orders only
to No other information is available at this time.

Vintage Manuals, Inc. has this listed.
     80M-2  80M Beam   $16

I searched many of the manual sites that I have. The above is the only 1 I
found. I'm sure a ad in QST or CQ might help you out. Good Lick.

Antennaware mailing list