Re: [Antennaware] 40m array

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] 40m array
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:57:36 -0600
Modeling and building are tightly linked. I would hope that Tony has, or
will be, modeling his proposed system ... if not, then Pete is correct that
this is not the right forum.

However, I prefer that construction issues that are connected to the
poster's modeling efforts be discussed on this site. The high "noise level"
on Towertalk discourages serious design-related discussion on that forum.

73, Gary
K9AY