Re: [Antennaware] center loading versus ground loading

To: "'Guy Olinger K2AV'" <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] center loading versus ground loading
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:00:28 -0600
Absolutely agree about the dirt and even on my small lot hope to have at
least 3600 feet pushed into the top-rock (we don't have top soil in the
Ozarks).  Friendly neighbors...so some will go under the fence.

I know it won't be optimal, as some will be bent and not in a nice line.

I was thinking of going to Dayton, but since my brother N2JT can't make it
this year (haven't seen him in 10 years) I think I'll pass and use the $$ on
this antenna.

Art