Re: [Antennaware] Running VOACAP with MultiNEC

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Running VOACAP with MultiNEC
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:31:03 -0400
>From VOACAP reflector, but not sure it matches what you are talking
about.  Very little traffic there, but they have flurries of posts
from time to time, as in the following posts.  If noone else posts
here and you are still in trouble, try posting to VOACAP reflector,
VOACAP <voacap@mailman.qth.net>

73, Guy.

--------------------------------------

It has been quite a while since any change has been made to the calculation
engine
of VOACAP. Most of the changes have been to the GUI interface.
The latest was just to download a newer SALFLIBC.DLL from the compiler
company
to solve a problem with a new computer.

The re-validation probably went away when George Lane retired from VOA.

There is zero funding to maintain the software.
I retired 6 years ago and I maintain it without funding.
Hi Greg,
Installed VOACAP version 11.0714W and it works without any problems with my
64-bit Windows 7 system. Thank you for the great work!
Dan Ferguson k4voa@zerobeat.org to VOACAP

I just noticed that a new version of the itshfbc propagation package
(VOACAP and ICEPAC) was posted earlier this month at
http://www.greg-hand.com/hfwin32.html

Yes, someone had a problem with the software and the only change I did
was I downloaded a newer version of the file SALFLIBC.DLL from the compiler
website.
That solved his problem.