[Antennaware] FW: J-Pole

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] FW: J-Pole
From: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 21:48:00 -0500
Wow - lots of folks asked for copies the J-Pole plans.  In my original post
I should have given credit to Nylo, N1LO, who made the plans available to me
- so let me give him the credit here.    It will be much easier to download
them from his site rather than to email them to everyone who asked.

http://www.qsl.net/n1lo/antenna.htm

73

Matt

KM5VI