Re: [Antennaware] Version 6 EZNEC

To: "Guy Olinger K2AV" <k2av.guy@gmail.com>, "AntennaWare" <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Version 6 EZNEC
From: "Gary Myers" <garymyers@powerc.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 10:15:35 -0400
and have been using AutoEZ as well with the help of Dan and Greg ('8WWV)

g.

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Myers
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:12 AM
To: Guy Olinger K2AV ; AntennaWare

I've been using EZNEC6+ for a couple of weeks now - no issues whatsoever.
Have been a considerable amount of time into it modeling monobanders both by
themselves and in stacks, interactions between bands and am now modeling the
effects of guy wires to try to come up with a reasonable solution re changes
in FB vs. cost.

I posted a note - last week I believe, here... still zero replies! Does that
not bode well for the use of these tools? That they're mostly used for
academics and not to provide real solutions? Seems as such. Posted here and
on the EZNEC Yahoo group and other than 1 reply I've not heard a word.

Gary
K9RX

-----Original Message----- From: Guy Olinger K2AV