Re: [Antennaware] EZNEC v6, sloper supported by tower

To: "Guy Olinger K2AV" <k2av.guy@gmail.com>, "AntennaWare" <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] EZNEC v6, sloper supported by tower
From: "Gary Myers" <garymyers@powerc.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 07:50:15 -0400
I was going to say the same thing - well stated Guy!

I'd guess your results Don aren't an indication of anything to do with deficiencies in the translation from 'model' to reality (which I was/am looking to better understand) but rather simply that the antenna isn't well modeled yet. At those frequencies EVERYTHING is 'nearby' and potentially having an effect. Add in as much detail as you can and see if that brings the resonant frequency down (even if incrementally just confirming indeed this supposition is correct). Let us know please.

Gary
K9RX

-----Original Message----- From: Guy Olinger K2AV