[Antennaware] Force 12 30-meter yagi for sale

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] Force 12 30-meter yagi for sale
From: Joe via Antennaware <antennaware@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:04:38 -0400
Gents,

I just joined this list. I hope it's OK to advertise items for sale.
I have a Force 12 EF-230 for sale.
It's two linear-loaded elements on a 12 foot boom. It weighs 20 pounds and has
a turning radius of 21 ft.

The Hamvention is approaching so it's a good time to do a deal. (I don't want
to ship it)
Delivery options:
1) Meet at Xenia,
2) Pick it up at my QTH on your way to Xenia. (I'm 15 miles north of Columbus
and close to I-71)
3) Meet somewhere between my QTH and yours.

Price: $100.00 or best offer. Contact me off-list  k8mp@aol.com

Thanks, Joe, K8MP