Sweepstakes results

Subject: Sweepstakes results
From: GARLOUGH@TGV.COM (Trey Garlough)
Date: Mon Apr 27 10:59:09 1992
My QST came while I was away at Dayton and I was just scanning the
results of the Sweepstakes and noticed a few problems:

 o p 111, col 3, second to last line:  N6KT's name is not Bob, it
   is Rich

 o p 111, col 3, bottom (cont.):  this paragraph is a narrative of
   the high power phone results, but as you turn to the next page
   the continuing narrative is evidently about the low power CW results.
   This is not intended as a criticism of writing style.  It really looks
   as though something is missing here.

 o p 113, photo at top:  the two men in the photgraph are WM4Z and N5CG;
   N5CG's name is Dave, not Connie

Did anybody spot any other glitches?  If so, please drop me an eline pointing
it out.  I am finally motivated to write a letter to the League.  Although
the situation with the contest writeups has gotten better, I believe there is
still room for some improvement.

--Trey