multi-multi w. CT help

Subject: multi-multi w. CT help
From: pduff@subzero.austin.ibm.com (Phil Duff)
Date: Sat May 16 08:55:30 1992
Maybe someone on cq-contest can pass along some words of wisdom...

In article <1992May21.180647.117065@watson.ibm.com>,
codella@codella.watson.ibm.com (Chris Codella) writes:
> From: codella@codella.watson.ibm.com (Chris Codella)
> Subject: CT Multi-multi on serial links
>
> Does anyone out there have experience using CT for multi-multi operation?
> I'd like to hear from someone who has used it with two or more computers
> connected on serial links.  We are considering doing this for Field Day and
> I'd appreciate any comments, suggestions or horror stories.  I'm mainly
> concerned with preventing RF in the connecting cables (which are relatively
> long - it is field day, after all).
>
> 73,
> Chris, W2PA

Phil Duff  NA4M                   Internet: pduff@subzero.austin.ibm.com
IBM PSP, Austin, Texas
      I speak for myself and not IBM, or anybody else for that matter...

------- End of Forwarded Message