WPX92

Subject: WPX92
From: GARLOUGH@TGV.COM (Trey Garlough)
Date: Mon Jun 1 11:49:08 1992
> No signals heard on 10 meters all weekend, but we did not listen very often.
> 15 was open into EU quite a bit on Sunday, but not much activity.
> 20 was lousy on Saturday morning.
> A few EU/AF on 40 Saturday evening.
> Not much on 80. We did not go on 160 at all.

20 was the band with the most action out here.  The good news is I worked
a lot of guys on 20 (1162); the bad news is almost half of them were USA
stations (about 500).

15 seemed better to Europe on Sunday, although I was never really able to
call CQ in that direction either morning.

Every now and then I would make a pass up ten meters, and about one in three
times I would hear something.  I worked the following seven DX stations on
the band:  NP4Z, LU1EWL, CE3DNP, V40ITU ,ZF1A, ZP6CW, ZV5A.