IARU HF Championship.

Subject: IARU HF Championship.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Jul 13 11:22:30 1992
K6XO   Single Operator, Mixed Mode

595 QSOs, 99 Multipliers,  236,313 Total points.

As you can see, I did not put in a lot of time. I thought that
conditions on 15 and 20 were excellent - the level of activity
out of Europe was amazing. Some nice surprises like VU2NBT and
S79KMB calling me on 15. P29DX on 4 bands and all of the HQ
stations made for an interesting contest. 15 was almost
completely dead on Sunday, so it looks like we got lucky this
year.

alan@dsd.es.com