CW Sprint QRM

Subject: CW Sprint QRM
From: sellington@mail.ssec.wisc.edu (sellington)
Date: Tue Sep 8 13:41:40 1992
Did anyone else have problems with some guy sending nonsense
cw deliberately right on top of the station you were trying to
copy?  He wasn't very strong, but seemed to zero in on the weak
ones.  Showed up on my frequencies several times during the
contest.

Any suggestions for dealing with this sort of thing?  The only
thing I can think of is to hold down the dot paddle, QSY a few
hundred Hz, and hope the other station follows.  I didn't
try it, though.  The hazard, of course, is that you could end
up on top of someone else.

Scott, K9MA