WANTED: CONTEST OPERATORS

Subject: WANTED: CONTEST OPERATORS
From: OOPDAVID@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (D.RODMAN)
Date: Wed Oct 21 13:43:55 1992
I own a new multi-operator facility in WESTERN NY.  At this station,
there are two 140 ft towers, including: 5/5 20 m, 6/6 15m, 6/6 10m, LP,
3 elements 40, several Delta loops for 160 and 75/80, slopers for
40 and 75/80 m.  The stations have up to date ICOM transceivers with
legal limit QSK amps.  Extensive band pass filtering is present, there
is no significant interaction.  QRZ voice boxes.  The computer situation
is a 486 server and two 386 SX workstations at each operating position.
CT is run with NOVELL backup.  We have separate quarters for operators and
can sleep 2-6 additional persons.  The radio room has separate AC/Heat
and an air exchanger.  Any non-smoking hams interested should contact
me via e-mail or 716-837-8311 HOME/ 716-845-2640 OFFICE.  73, GL this
weekend.