Ain't email weird? This used to work. Exqueeze the bandwidth...

Subject: Ain't email weird? This used to work. Exqueeze the bandwidth...
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Wed Oct 28 08:50:52 1992
------- Forwarded Message

From: alan (Alan Brubaker)
To: alan
Subject: send failed on enclosed draft

Howard... User unknown
Saving message in /usr5/ias_soft/alan/dead.letter

Message not delivered to anyone.

- ------- Unsent Draft

To: Howard Hoyt@vnet.ibm.com
cc:
Subject: Re: CQWW Phone Small Gun Score.
- - --------

Thanks Howie -  yes, it seems like every contest has a few moments worth
savoring, but generally, I do not like phone contests very much. There
just is not enough room on the phone bands for things like this. Some
guys were yelling at me when I called OH0W on Sunday morning. I was
accused of calling CQ on "their" frequency. Actually OH0W was calling CQ,
not me, and evidently they were not even hearing him. Wotta zoo. .... ..
I wish CQ magazine would move the CQWW CW weekend. It looks like I am
going to miss the first half of that one this year. CU in the SS.

Alan

- ------- End of Unsent Draft

------- End of Forwarded Message