CONTEST OPS NEEDED/WESTERN NY

Subject: CONTEST OPS NEEDED/WESTERN NY
From: OOPDAVID@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (D.RODMAN)
Date: Thu Oct 29 08:03:50 1992
Any interested parties are encouraged to contact me or pass this on
to your colleagues that might be interested in Multi-Single operation
for CQWW CW next month.

KN2M/N2HIW is located just 20-25 minutes from Downtown Buffalo or the
Greater Buffalo International Airport.  The station is setup for
simultaneous operation of two stations and there are extensive
bandpass filters.  A third station is available for spotting.  The
antennas and overall capability should be similar to K1DG or KC1XX
(according to my information of these systems).

I understand my computer system is one of the most sophisticated in
the USA.  K1EA is working on custom software for my installation, but
it is unknown to me at this time if the new program will be ready for
CQWW CW.

You may contact me via e-mail at the above list address or packet
at KN2M@KE2VW.  My home phone is 716-837-8311 (evenings/weekends) and
my office private line is 716-845-2640.  Mail correspondence should
go to my "QSL MANAGER", N2HIW.

Again, any person that might be interested in operating this or future
events, just call or write.  73, Dave.