N6TR/7 not the lowest M/S

Subject: N6TR/7 not the lowest M/S
From: bob@mtdcr.att.com (bob@mtdcr.att.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 13:15:00 1992
>At the risk of having the lowest multi-single score posted, here is
>what we did last weekend.  We had two rigs going about half the time,
>and just one the rest of the time.  Ops in order of hours worked were
>AA7NX (ex WA7ZTN), K7RO, N6TR and NV7F.
>

>    BAND    QSOs   Zone    Ctys
>    160       6      5       4
>     80      98     20      42
>     40     260     25      74
>     20     279     32      83
>     15     652     34     100
>     10     498     29      89
>
>    ALL    1793    145     392     Total score = 2,623,782

Tree,

Just so you don't think you're the lowest multi-single score...  :-)

My brother and I got on for just under 28 hours (according to CT)
using a single radio (IC-765), a KT-34XA (bad SWR on 15), a shorty
40 2-element beam, and a "Windom" on 80 and 160.  We didn't operate
during the night and we didn't operate Sunday morning.  With that
much introduction, here is the AK3Z "effort:"

    BAND    QSOs   Zone    Ctys
    160       8      4       5
     80      49     12      35
     40     115     23      69
     20     240     34     113
     15     284     31     118
     10     311     31     129

    ALL    1007    135     469     Total score = 1,676,704

That pretty much settles it.  John and I need to find some young
punk kid (who doesn't have a life) to operate the graveyard shifts
and Sunday morning!  :-)

73,
Bob K2PH