CT "Simulator"

Subject: CT "Simulator"
From: tanaka@osklns.kek.jp (Junichi Tanaka)
Date: Wed Nov 4 12:26:48 1992
Yes, I have a CT simulator written by ex-JR2GMC (now AH0K/JA2) called "CT
modoki" (in Japanese; means looks like CT but not CT).
However, it is still frozen in a FD, and I never used it.

My another friend (Mas, JE3MAS of VP8SSI) constructed another pile up simulator
 which works with one soundboard, 12 stations call you at same time in maximum,
but it works only on Japanese PC9801 (not PC/AT compatible) !!

If you like to know more, I will melt my CT simulator and use first (hi)

de jh4rhf

tanaka@osklns.kek.ac.jp