N2RM superstation.

Subject: N2RM superstation.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Wed Nov 4 07:28:53 1992
The crew at N2RM came up with an awsome score. We see the incredible
numbers, but how did they do it and who were they? It would be nice
to see a rundown on the station (rigs, antennas, hardware in general),
and who the operators were. It would also be interesting to know more
about the other superstations around the country - N5AU, AA6TT, etc.
One thing that people do not realize is that it takes manpower to put
a big multi-multi on the air and make it successful. I was one of the
operators at W6VSS/K6UA/K6RU back in the '60s. We did quite a few
contests and had fun doing them. If you are at all interested, just
drop a QSL card or make a phone call to your nearby multi-multi
superstation. Usually, the station owner is looking for operators
for the next big contest. CU in the SS this weekend.

Alan, K6XO

alan@dsd.es.com