B-category blow-off

Subject: B-category blow-off
From: mikemr@microsoft.com (Michael Mraz)
Date: Mon Nov 9 10:49:59 1992
Here's my $0.02 on the subject of "guns" blowing off QRPers. Early on,
I tried to work a 6-land "gun" (a well known"""list operator""" whom I won't
name) who blew me off because he couldn't copy something after two
tries. It really scorched my butt.

So in retaliation, I worked every QRP station who ever peeked above the
noise long enough for me to copy two consecutive morse characters. In
one case, it took at least 8 or 9 tries to get the entire exchange through the
QRM and the local thunderstorm QRN. Now THAT'S satisfaction. Yeah,
so what if I don't place in the top three A-class stations in WWA.

Go get 'em QRPers!!!!!

Mike    N6MZ